Natasha Olson-Smith is a professional musician who has been performing and teaching in the Denver metro area for the last twelve years. She studied guitar at the University of Denver, University of Miami, University of Colorado @ Boulder, the Berklee School of Music, and Carmen de las Cuevas in Spain. She graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in music from CU-Boulder.
She performs at corporate functions, parties, weddings, cocktail hours, and receptions.
She has had many high profile gigs including the following most recent performances:
· Recurring holiday concerts at the World Trade Center and Republic Plaza in Downtown Denver
· 2008 & 2007 grand openings of Macy’s in the Denver area
· 2007 Denver Broncos holiday party at Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium
· 2006 private grand opening of the new wing of the Denver Art Museum (the Frederic C. Hamilton Building) held by the donor, Mr. Hamilton himself
· 2006 groundbreaking ceremony of One Lincoln Park with Mayor John Hickenlooper as guest speaker
· Mother’s Day events at Hudson Gardens and the Cherry Hills Country Club
She is also a member of the Stapleton Womens’ Business Group in Denver.